CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ducks

My brother is now in charge of my prompts. My prompt for today? Ducks. No stories more then five sentences, no straying off topic, no deleting anything but typos.

Ducks are the best, for several reasons. One, they quack. Two, they look funny. Three, they are very random. Four, they are in the llama song. I know a story that shows how awesome ducks are. There was this duck, and he liked pie. Why he likes pie, I don't know why, perhaps he'll die. He family was like, haha you like pie. He was like, so what? But he ran out of pie, refused to eat anything else, and died. Another story involves an ugly duckling, but I won't tell it because its boring and inspirational. Here's a better onee: There was a duck, once, whose favorite color was ninja. It confused people, so he explained that it was a shade of the color awesome. This confused people even more, but they decided not to ask. He would keep explaining, however, and it would confuse them even more. Then, they would suddenly be struck by the trueness of his words and become a color believer. Here's a llama, there's a llama, llama llama duck! Yes, you heard me right. You might be asking, why duck? Isn't it called the llama song? It is, but the randomness of duck is an important element of its awesome. And with that, I conclude my duck.

0 comments: